Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi Moms of America! -Joan

Hi Moms of America,


If you have small children and you take them out with you in New York City, there are times when they have to go the bathroom. My question is: where do you take them? Where have you found a clean, family-friendly restroom to take your children in New York? Kindly email me back and let me know so that I can spread the word.


Just so that you know, during this holiday period Nov. 23 through Dec. 31st if you're visiting the TiMES SQUARE area, stop by the Charmin "Enjoy the Go" Restrooms at 1540 Broadway between 45th & 46th St. These restrooms are the cleanest and family friendliest in New York City -- and clean! If you stop by, ask for Joan! I would love to meet you. Don't forget to email me your favorite restroom suggestions to: joan.thegoteam@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment