Thursday, November 26, 2009

Opening Week With THE GO TEAM: Seeking International Bathroom Stories!! - Annie


What a fantastic opening week so far in the Charmin Restrooms!! I have literally been bouncing off the walls with excitement! For those of you who have already met me in person, you know that I'm really
not exaggerating! Meeting the other members of The Go Team has been such a joy! I feel like we're already a happy little family. We're five very enthusiastic peas in a pod! They're my new best friends. We love each other. It's fabulous! It makes me want to jump high into the air!

The Charmin Restrooms themselves are also truly, truly amazing! Where else on earth can you leap into a big foam pit of toilet paper, sit on (or in) a GIANT commode and have your photo taken, write electronic graffiti on a computerized toilet stall, confess all of your bathroom habits in the "can-fessional" booth, dance the potty dance on stage with pom-poms, AND have ipods and televisions in bathrooms that are cleaned and sanitized after each and every use??! I certainly can't think of anywhere else on Earth!

When I meet and talk to people in the Charmin Restrooms, I always ask: "Where in the world is your favorite place to go to the bathroom?" So far, I've had a lot of people tell me that THESE bathrooms are their absolute favorite restrooms of all time! (How flattering!) But actually, not everyone has said so... when Elvis stopped in on opening day, I asked him where he likes to 'enjoy the go' and he replied, "well, Graceland, of course!"

So, for the next few weeks, I'm going to continue asking everyone that I meet for bathroom stories from around the world! Do you have a favorite international bathroom experience? Or a least favorite? Or a particularly memorable one? Was there ever a toilet that you just couldn't figure out? If you have traveled, then you know that finding a decent bathroom is often part of the adventure. Send your stories my way! Send photos of your favorite international toilets if you have them! You can email me at:
annie.thegoteam@gmail.com.

Over the next few weeks, I'll share the stories I hear, as well as some of my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment